Maintenance Division always has been the backbone of success of A.S.A. Enterprises. A.S.A. Enterprises has a team of Qualified and Experienced engineers to provide prompt and efficient Pre-Sales and After Sales Services. We have a fully equipped testing / service center at our headquarters in Gaborone. Our maintenance team is equipped with all kinds of tools and tackles required for effective maintenance support. The maintenance team comprises of five qualified engineers in various disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Our thrust is continuous upgrading of skills and knowledge using appropriate training and manpower development programs.
A.S.A. Enterprises provide maintenance services for various types of HVAC Systems, including chiller plant, AHU’s, FCU’s, etc. A.S.A. Enterprises has a specially trained team of engineers to provide maintenance back up for highly sophisticated equipment like Autoclaves and other medical equipment.
A.S.A. Enterprises also undertake Annual maintenance contracts for HVAC systems and Boilers. The maintenance activities on the boiler includes repairs / maintenance of boilers tubes, fans, damper actuators, screw feeders, steam valves, boiler feed pumps, piping, hotwell, bucket elevators, etc.
A.S.A. Enterprises has a fully equipped training facility to provide training services to our esteemed customers and has been working on maintenance contracts with Government of Botswana for maintenance of various Government buildings across the country. The partial list of Government buildings maintained by A.S.A. is as below:
- Integrated Office Block – Maintenance of Mechanical Service Installation.
- PTC Otse – Maintenance of Mechanical Service Installation.
- PTC Mahalapye – Maintenance of Mechanical Service Installation.
- Nyangabwe Hospital – Maintenance of Boiler.
- Princess Marine Hospital – Maintenance of Boiler.
- US Embassy – Installation of Chillers.
- Princess Marina Hospital – Installation of Incinerator.
- Maintenance of Air conditioning plants for Govt. buildings.